Organic Sulfur's most common use has been well documented as a food supplement. Many people are thrilled for its ability to suport their bodies to naturally heal themselves, and often reduce pain and inflamation.
Share your Experiences and Ideas!
We thought we'd share some other interesting things it's been used for, as well as being many people's favorite supplement. If you have any new and interesting ways that you use Organic Sulfur, please let us know. Occasionally, we will add your ideas to this page.
Here are some ways that people use Organic Sulfur externally:
* Improve most any Lotion or Skin Cream - you can do it yourself by adding Organic Sulfur to your favorite lotion or cream. We recommend using about 10% by weight of your lotion. You'll have to stir it, wait an hour or longer, stir again, and repeat until you feel no more grittiness (undissolved Organic Sulfur).
Some lotions are able to dissolve more than 10%. In fact an Alba Botanica lotion we really like would easily work with 12 to 15 percent by weight. How do you know when you've added too much? It begins to feel gritty as you rub the lotion into your skin.If it begins to feel gritty, that's because the water in the lotion is absorbed (or evaporates) faster than the Organic Sulfur is able to be absorbed. An easy fix is to just add a little more lotion to the mix, todilute the Organic Sulfur. A little experimentation will help you get it just right for your favorite lotion.
* By dissolving Organic Sulfur in a spray bottle full of water, you can spray it on your skin and on your face regularly for a soft healthy glow! Some mix it into colliodal silver instead of regular water, so it's also antibacterial.
* Also for your pets: It can be used similarly (in a spray bottle). Depending on the size of the bottle, add 1 to 2 tablespoons of the Organic Sulfur. As long as it dissolves in the water, you haven't added too much.
Spraying it on a pets skin not only helps to heal difficult skin problems, it has
had the unexpected benefit of repelling some insects, and fleas! Some of our customers keep a spray bottle near the door to help them keep their dogs naturally protected. In some geographical areas it works better than others, but we've heard plenty of good reports. Especially when the pets are given a few quick squirts on their way out and back in, to cover more area.
* Taken internally, we've heard that it can bring new energy to some older dogs. Aparently, people added it to their dogs' water or food. It appears to help them as much as it helps their owners! Ususally a half teaspoon in a water bowl is a good start. Thankfully, there's no bad effect from getting too much (one friend's dog shredded a bag of the sulfur and ate half of it! He called me very nervous "Is my dog going to die?!" I said no, he knows what's good for him. You won't likely notice a diference... Unless he's an older dog, in which case he'll probably feel better. He said he didn't notice a difference, his dog is fine, and his owner is even more enthusiastic about our products.
We'll continue to add more as time permits (and as people write : )
Order Organic Sulfur
Quick Order Here:
Get 1 or 2 Pounds of Organic Sulfur MSM
Choose Crystals, Powder, or a pound of each.
Shipping is $5.80 by Priority Mail.
For more options and larger quantities,
visit our order page with this button:
ShippingOne or two pounds: $5.80
Packed in resealable pouches that lay flat in a Priority Mail Envelope.
For three or more pounds: $11.70
Anywhere in the US by Flat Rate Priority Mail Box.
Priority Mail Flat Rate Boxes:
* Arrive sooner, often 2 to 3 days from shipping;
* Cost less in almost every case;
* Provide tracking and delivery confirmation.
Your order will generally be on its way to you within one business day from when we receive it.
To bring you the freshest Organic Sulfur possible, we package it in jars and resealable pouches several times a week. On rare occasions, the barrels of Organic Sulfur that supply us may be delayed from the manufacturer. In that event, we would immediately let you know.